I don’t know what happened to July. It was the 4th and then it was all over. Huh.
Choosing favorites for last month was super easy- these 5 items were stand alones.
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in “Dim Infusion”– I am going crazy with the Hourglass products lately. The quality is fantastic and I LOVE how subtle these ambient lighting blushes can be when applied with a light hand. My fav right now, in “radiant finish” is this one- “Dim Infusion” is described as “a subdued coral blush fused with Dim Light to add warmth”. It is just the right tone for summer. ($38)
2. Oliver Peoples Lainie OV5159-S in “Red Havana/Brown Gradient”– sunglasses aren’t customarily on my Fav lists, but what the hell? I have had these quite a while and have just recently fallen back in love. They are oversized without being overwhelming, have just enough shade and are super lightweight. ($380)
3. Chanel Retractable Kabuki Brush– this thing is Luxe. Super soft and super dense bristles that work great for serious blending for large areas of your face. It’s the ultimate buffing brush and it’s easy to carry with you without messing it up. ($70)
4. Olive Tech Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser– I got this little bugger through a Lightning Deal on Amazon Prime Day, and I’ve been using it every single day since. It couldn’t be simpler to use or easier to clean. It has timed settings and a pretty, soothing display of rainbow colors. (42.99)
5. LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer– I’ve been really enjoying this bronzer – the giant domed pan is perfect for a body brush and the shade has a beautiful glowy finish for shoulders and legs. ($33)
That’s all I’ve got-
What were your favs for July?