Hey Ya’ll- it’s been too long! I hope everyone has had a lovely start to their season. Mine has been muddy, rainy and totally gross but besides all that….really good!
Here are some of my favorites this month:
1. Too Faced The Return to Sexy Palette- “The Ingenue” tray: I’ve had this palette for a while and haven’t been reaching for it, but lately this specific tray has been my go to- the colors are just perfect for autumn and the shimmer on the eyelid is pleasantly less intense than it looks in the pan.
2. TheBalm Sexy Mama anti-shine translucent powder: I have been loving this pressed powder as a finisher in my makeup routine- I use it on my chin and t-zone and the coverage is mattifying and ultra light, so it pairs well with whatever foundation, highlighter and bronzer I might be using. I have super light skin that easily takes on that fakey cakey porcelain doll look and this is a great product for avoiding that.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal in “Crystal Kiss”: With cooler weather coming on, my lips get chapped really easy and I’vew noticed that some of my heavier lipsticks and glosses can have a drying affect. This is a great moisturizing lip product that works with everything, no fuss whatsoever. It has a faint citrus scent, no flavor and adds just a little silvery shine without color.
4. BH Cosmetics Pop Art 10 Piece Brush set: I’ve never had any BH brushes before I ordered this set and I’m really liking it so far. 10 brushes for 20 bucks is a steal, plus the cute brush caddy.
Haven’t washed these yet to see how they take it, but I can say that these wood handled, neon color brushes are super soft and flexible with minimal shedding.
5. Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion: I purchased a Cartier La Panthere set including perfume and body lotion a while ago, and I’ve been loving this light weight quick to absorb lotion on days when I just don’t feel like spritzing on the perfume. It’s easy to write it off as a classic, almost old fashioned musk/unidentifiable floral, but La Panthere is much more complicated than that- I think it’s beautiful and sophisticated…but I don’t want to give to much away. More to come when I do a full fragrance review.
Have you tried any of these? Loved em or hated em?
What have been your favs this past month? Comments and links to your october favorites posts are always welcome!