Hey guys- So after a recent H+B closet sort-out, I loaded up a box of precious back ups and stored them all in one place. I thought I’d show off what’s in my queue-
1. For a toner, I’m currently using Foxbrim’s Orange Blossom Water and Korean brand Etude House’s Wonderpore is up next- I have a major problem with large pores across my nose and I am really looking forward to trying out a toner that focuses on cleaning and minimizing them. The packaging is kitschy and I can’t resist products that have peppermint! Check it HERE
2. Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution in “Soothe & Sleep with Lavender” is a must have. The finely ground Epsom salts dissolve quick and give off a fantastic therapeutic lavender and eucalyptus scent- I always have this on hand for the bath or mani/pedis…you can’t be the price. @ Target HERE
3. While we are on the mint/eucalyptus kick, I might as well mention that I almost always have a tea tree oil or peppermint oil bath bar on hand. Currently, it’s the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar and next up is Bath and Body Works Stress Relief in “eucalyptus + mint”. I don’t use these as an all over body bar, but I do love using them with a nail brush on my fingers and toes. Again, the scent is soothing, they last a forever and my husband actually likes these because they’re one of the few bath products I have that don’t “make him smell like a chick”. 😊 Info on this bath bar HERE.
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in “Berry”– this one is on back up for the identical tub I’m currently working on…and I mean TUB. For $20, you get a pretty generous .7 ounces of product with a handy little rubber application brush. This product has totally replaced my usual slick of Carmex or Chapstick at night. I apply a heavy layer right before bed and let it soak in while I sleep. In the morning my lips are soft and any irritation or chapping I was dealing with the day before is gone. Sephora now carries it, CLICK ME.
5. As a travel brush set, I currently am using BH Cosmetics Art Pop Brush Set and have these babies as back ups for the eye brushes- Japonesque Dual fiber eye brush set. I love the shorter handles for travelling and the heads are soft and durable. @ ULTA.
6. For a lip scrub and treatment, I’m currently using Bliss Fabulips SugarLip Scrub and Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm, and I can’t wait to bust into this set I got for Christmas- the Sara Happ limited edition Brown Sugar gift Set, featuring a brown sugar lip scrub and the lip slip luxe balm. This set is still available at Nordstrom.
7. Soap and Glory Clean On Me creamy clarifying shower gel is a must have shower product and I usually have an extra bottle or 2 on hand- Soap and Glory’s signature scent is LOVELY and as expected, I have the Righteous Butter to go with it. I love this stuff so much in summer! Also at ULTA.
8. Etude House BeBe Foot Mask- If you haven’t done a foot mask yet, you should- pop the bags on and leave them for a half hour, then wash and dry your feet….in a few days, the dead skin starts to peel and fall off by itself. I’m not going to lie to you, it’s gross as hell but when it’s all over, your feet as SO. NICE. AND. SMOOTH, much better than I can do with a pedicure alone. Amazon carries this product!
So if you’ve used any of these products, let me know- what did you think of them??
What’s in your back up closet?